|Expiry date||24 May, 2019|
|Published date||March 26, 2019|
Amplify Exchange is developing a new best in breed product suite that will start with the Amplify Cryptocurrency brokerage, and then transition to the Amplify Exchange, before launching our proprietary blockchain solution which we call the Amplify Bridgechain.
The Bridgechain closes the divide between the distributed and decentralized exchanges by bringing the best of both approaches into a single hybrid approach.
Part of this approach is a Proof-of-Stake system known as the Popularis Protocol; this reward mechanism allows all participants the chance to earn AMPX by validating transactions on the blockchain. Nodes must stake a minimum amount of tokens to be eligible for a chance at the reward. The way the block reward is distributed will depend on whether the block number is odd or even.
1. The bounty will begin Monday, March 4 at 00:00 EST and end on Monday, May 27 at 00:00 EST with weekly reporting occurring throughout the bounty hunt.
2. You must pre-register for your Amplify Exchange account with the same email that you use to submit your weekly reports.
3. Any kind of cheating, use of multiple accounts, or spamming is prohibited and will result in refusal of your right to participate in the bounty campaign.
4. Amplify Exchange may deny your right to participate in the Amplify Exchange bounty campaign if deemed necessary in its sole discretion.
5. Amplify Exchange may cancel your participation membership in the Amplify Exchange bounty campaign if we suspect that you are engaged in cheating or fail our basic KYC check.
6. Amplify Exchange may make amendments and/or update the rules and conditions of the Amplify Exchange bounty campaign in its sole discretion, in case of which, a corresponding official announcement will be published.
7. Participants can earn up to $1000 worth of AMPX total, which is equal to 10,000 AMPX at the time of writing.
The terms listed above apply to all our campaigns, plus the rules to each specific campaign. Failure to comply with both the General Terms and/or rules for each specific campaign can lead to removal.
End in: 24 May, 2019